Huntsville, Ala. (July 5, 2022) - Federal contractor Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is hosting a hiring fair from 3-6 p.m. Tuesday, July 12, at the Hillsdale Conference Center in Charlottesville, Virginia.
In-house recruiters and technical staff from the Charlottesville office will be onsite and looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
- IT and Systems Administrator
- Physical Security Specialist
- Modeling and Simulation Engineers
- Radio Frequency and Electronic Warfare Software Engineers
- Technical Writer/Editor
For more details on each position, please visit https://careers.dynetics.com/job-listing.php?s=Virginia .
Education and experience requirements for candidates are as follows:
- Engineering candidates must have a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in the specified fields. Both mid- and entry level positions are available, so experience required will vary.
- All interested technical writing candidates must have a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 5+ years' experience.
- All candidates applying for the physical security position must have a high school diploma and/or 4+ years of experience in the physical security profession.
- IT and Systems Administrator candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in IT and systems administration work.
Other qualifications include the following:
- Candidates must be local to the Charlottesville, Virginia, area or willing to relocate.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
- Candidates must possess (and be able to maintain) a final secret clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a final secret clearance.
To view all available employment opportunities at Dynetics, please visit www.dynetics.com/careers to learn more about open positions and benefits.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, IT solutions to national security, cybersecurity, space and critical infrastructure sectors. Our portfolio features highly specialized technical services and a range of software and hardware products, including components, subsystems and complex end-to-end systems. The company of more than 3,000 employees is based in Huntsville, Alabama, and has offices throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.dynetics.com.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company's 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.leidos.com.