HUNTSVILLE, Ala., April 21, 2022 -- Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is hosting a hiring fair from 4-7 p.m. Thursday, April 28, at their Solutions Complex, 1004 Explorer Boulevard, in Cummings Research Park in Huntsville, Alabama.
In-house recruiters and technical staff will be onsite and looking for experienced candidates with 3+ years of expertise in electrical engineering, computer engineering, systems engineering, computer science, supply chain and/or finance.
For each field, the following opportunities exist at Dynetics:
· Electrical engineering: control systems; communications and data links; modeling and simulation development; RF sensor analysis, modeling and design; electrical/electronics design; hardware prototyping; digital signal processing; instrumentation; and/or foreign hardware exploitation
· Computer engineering/computer science: Windows, Linux/Unix or web-based application development; embedded programming; software engineering and architecture; MATLAB/Simulink/Realtime workshop development; SQL Database programming; and/or distributed and Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation
· Supply chain: government property administrators; subcontracts administrators; compliance; buyers; and procurement
· Finance: financial analysis; business operations; financial planning; earned value management systems; and schedulers
Basic qualifications for interested candidates include the following:
· Candidates must have a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in specified field.
· Candidates must be local to the North Alabama area or willing to relocate.
· Candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
· Candidates must possess (and be able to maintain) a final secret clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a final secret clearance.
To view all available employment opportunities at Dynetics, please visit www.dynetics.com/careers to learn more about open positions and benefits.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, IT solutions to national security, cybersecurity, space and critical infrastructure sectors. Our portfolio features highly specialized technical services and a range of software and hardware products, including components, subsystems and complex end-to-end systems. The company of more than 3,000 employees is based in Huntsville, Alabama, and has offices throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.dynetics.com.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company's 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.leidos.com.