Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is continuously taking proactive steps during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic using guidance from the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Our employees, customers, and visitors are our top priority. Here is where our attention is focused:
- Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, Dynetics began encouraging all employees to begin to telework to the maximum extent possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our cleaning crew team members routinely clean in a manner that includes disinfection. In light of the COVID-19 threat, the frequency of disinfection has been significantly increased. Cleaning includes routine spray-wiping with disinfectant of ergonomic common touch points.
- Meetings and interviews are being conducted using teleconference or another VTC capability when possible.
- All external meetings, to include community partners/non-customer meetings, will be cancelled.
- Dynetics Security is implementing a new visitor control screening process at all buildings and all visitors will be screened using the new guidance prior to entry. We will be asking any visitors a few questions before they will be allowed entry to our facilities. Dynetics will deny entry to anyone visiting our facilities who has traveled to one of the CDC Level 3 areas within the past 14 days.
- Our satellite offices, wholly owned subsidiaries, and joint ventures are following similar procedures as outlined although, we recognize some of these offices may have very unique requirements.
- To ensure we are not putting people into uncomfortable or unsafe situations, we are immediately restricting all business travel -- domestic and international -- to mission-essential only and on a case-by-case basis.
- We are asking our employees that if they have concerns that they may have been exposed or have the virus, they should speak to their primary care physician first. The physician will provide them guidance for being tested if deemed necessary.
We understand that this is a rapidly evolving situation. Keeping our employees and their families, customers and visitors safe right now is our top priority.