Cyber and IT Solutions
Offering end-to-end cyber capabilities
Cyber plays an integral role in everything—from enterprise information technology (IT) networks to modern weapon systems. Dynetics is a leader in cyber services, serving as a trusted advisor to customers in both the public and private sectors.
By providing quality software and capabilities in such areas as mission-focused tools and services, cyber risk management solutions, and managed IT solutions, we have established a reputation as the go-to company for cyber products and services.
Mission-Focused Tools and Services
Providing a tactical advantage to improve mission outcomes
With 40+ years of intelligence and military experience, Dynetics provides unmatched full-spectrum cyber solutions to support the offensive and defensive efforts of our defense, intelligence, and commercial customers. With our extensive testing expertise and limited-quantity manufacturing capabilities, we offer hardware and software solutions to ensure our customers stay ahead of the latest cyber threats.
We put hardware and software to the test, identifying gaps in security and developing the best solutions for our customers’ systems. We offer the following services:
- Penetration testing
- Adversarial simulations and assessments
- Remote exploitation of systems
- Exploit development
Cyber Hardening and Antitamper Technologies
Our cyber experts secure systems from the inside, first evaluating platforms, network structure, and mission systems to fully assess the threat. Our proven cyber-hardening techniques and antitamper technologies and methodologies ensure our customers’ most critical systems are safe against threats.
Reverse Engineering of Hardware and Software
We are experts at reverse engineering hardware and software, enabling us not only to provide a comprehensive picture of the threat—but also to develop a tailored solution to identify and prevent vulnerabilities.
Supply Chain Management Solutions
In our increasingly global economy, supply chain impacts the quality, delivery, and costs of products—ultimately impacting the mission. Our cyber experts can increase the efficiency of existing systems to provide better insight into supply chain data and processes. Even more critical, we can ensure supply chains are safe from dangerous cyber threats.
Cyber Risk Management Solutions
A smart investment for effective cybersecurity
For the last several decades, cybersecurity implementation has been driven by compliance standards. But the nature of cyber threats has changed dramatically, and compliance with traditional cybersecurity controls is no longer sufficient to ensure a resilient enterprise. So when "compliance" is not the goal, how much cybersecurity is enough? The answer demands a risk management approach.
Dynetics has a comprehensive portfolio of solutions enabling risk-based decisions by providing critical insights into costly and potentially catastrophic cyber risks. We support all phases of cyber risk management including strategic planning, assessment, implementation, monitoring, and test.
- Strategize to prioritize risks and maximize your return on investment (ROI).
- Assess to enhance your approach.
- Implement tailored solutions to meet your needs.
- Monitor to detect and respond to malicious activity.
- Test to ensure resilience.
Our cyber risk management solutions include cooperative and adversarial assessments, as well as operational solutions.
Managed IT Solutions
We manage your network. You grow your business.
Dynetics is a leader in planning, designing, implementing, supporting, and securing IT and networking solutions for a variety of industries. Our business is built on a solid foundation of certified and experienced staff with a thorough understanding of today’s business and technology issues. We offer best-in-class hardware and software products and maintain vendor partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco and Microsoft.
As a long-time provider of IT and cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in partnering with industry-leading third-party vendors to provide our customers with best-of-breed network and security hardware and software products. As a result, when we deliver solutions, our customers are assured leading-edge, reliable, and proven products and services.
Plan and Assess
- Business impact assessment
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing / adversarial assessment
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and test
- Physical topology / logical topology mapping
- Technology roadmaps
- Policies (security, IT, business continuity) and compliance support
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
Design and Build
- Local area network (LAN)/wide area network (WAN)
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Quality of service (QoS) and traffic engineering
- Enterprise business applications
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Web filtering
Support and Manage
- Remote management and monitoring
- On-site support
- Ongoing roadmaps
- Life cycle, asset management, and technology refresh