Dynetics Technical Solutions
Headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc., (DTS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc., formed in 2010. DTS has an independent board of directors and autonomous management, as well as operational and support staff with an emphasis on providing high-quality engineering and technology services and solutions to customers. Steve Cook is DTS president.
Specialty Machined Parts Manufacturing
Our in-house machining center offers the equipment and expertise for precision machining and fabrication. The robust combination of highly skilled personnel, state-of-the-art machinery, and high-end software provides the ability to rapidly develop hardware for research and development (R&D) prototyping and limited production. Our services for aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, and other industries include the following:
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- 5-axis high-speed computerized numerical control (CNC) machining
- 3- and 4-axis CNC machining
- Manual mill and lathe operations
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Metal inert gas (MIG) and tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding
- Assembly and test support
- Quality control analysis
- Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and portable FARO arm verification
- Estimating, planning, and scheduling
The machining center utilizes ISO-compliant management information systems to track, in real time, all aspects of a project from planning through material ordering, production, in-process inspection, final inspection, packaging, and shipping. Additionally, it is fully capable of operations in a Department of Defense (DoD) classified environment.