Continued development of advanced tactical missiles is required to enable U.S. forces to engage the enemy with precision and at ranges that afford substantial protection for our warfighters. Advances in miniaturization, sensor technology, and information processing for seekers provide greater accuracy; and along with improved aerodynamics and warheads, result in increased lethality with reduced collateral damage.
As an industry leader in missile technologies, Dynetics provides support to the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Navy, as well as other government agencies. Our capabilities in system development include advanced seeker technologies, EO/IR/RF sensors, aerodynamics, GNC, enhanced-lethality warhead design, ISR, electronic support measures, system simulation, and more. Our expertise enables us to respond quickly to meet urgent needs: Our participation in the Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) system development and deployment exemplifies this agility.
Dynetics supports the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) in developing, testing, and analyzing performance of single-mode and multi-mode seekers involving cutting-edge uncooled EO/IR, MMW, and RF technologies. We support the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) from design through production of the next generation of tactical air-to-surface weapon systems. We are developing the information assurance strategy for netcentric weapons for the Air Force Armament Center, as well as a miniaturized telemetry and flight termination system to enhance testing and range safety for weapon systems.
- Advanced Sensor Algorithms
- Aerospace Vehicle Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation
- Aviation Systems
- Electronic Design, Analysis, Product Development, and Fabrication
- Electronic Warfare
- EO/IR Systems Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation
- Instrumentation and Telemetry
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Mechanical Design, Analysis, and Fabrication
- Military Communications
- Modeling and Simulation
- Network Systems
- Program Support
- RF Systems Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Software Applications
- Survivability and Lethality Assessment
- Systems Engineering
- Torque Wrench Calibration
- Weapon System Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation