Dynetics' in-house machining center provides the equipment and expertise for precision machining and fabrication. The robust combination of highly skilled personnel, state-of-the-art machinery, and high-end software provide the ability to rapidly develop hardware for R&D prototyping and limited production. Our services for aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, and other industries include:
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- 5-Axis High-Speed Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) Machining
- 3- and 4-Axis CNC Machining
- Manual Mill and Lathe Operations
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- MIG and TIG Welding
- Assembly and Test Support
- Quality Control Analysis
- CMM and Portable FARO Arm Verification
- Estimating, Planning, and Scheduling
Dynetics' machining center utilizes ISO-compliant management information systems to track, in real time, all aspects of a project from planning through material ordering, production, in-process inspection, final inspection, packaging, and shipping.
Additionally, Dynetics' machining center is fully capable of operations in a DoD classified environment.