Having the most effective and efficient aviation tools available is crucial to the success of today’s warfighter. Dynetics is a leader in aviation technologies, providing support to the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, and other government agencies.
Dynetics has a proven history of specialized product development and service for our customers, providing solutions for even the most challenging aviation problems.
Our work in aviation systems includes aviation systems design and analysis; advanced payload design, development, and integration; flight simulation modeling and analysis; flight test instrumentation and telemetry; aircraft survivability; mission planning; and the integration of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) into the national airspace (NAS).
Our strengths include a broad technical capability and an aptitude to solve problems in a highly agile and efficient manner. Through Dynetics’ core strengths in aerospace vehicle analysis and testing, we are an emerging contributor in the design and development of aerospace vehicles. We have applied our aerospace vehicle design, development, analysis, and testing capabilities to unmanned aircraft systems, air- and ground-launched munitions, and manned rotorcraft.
- Advanced Sensor Algorithms
- Aerospace Vehicle Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation
- Aviation Systems
- Electronic Design, Analysis, Product Development, and Fabrication
- Electronic Warfare
- EO/IR Systems Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation
- Instrumentation and Telemetry
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Mechanical Design, Analysis, and Fabrication
- Military Communications
- Modeling and Simulation
- Network Systems
- Program Support
- RF Systems Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Software Applications
- Survivability and Lethality Assessment
- Systems Engineering
- Torque Wrench Calibration
- Weapon System Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation