OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts span many areas of expertise and mission spaces, and multiple professional service disciplines. They also allow flexibility for all contract types and support the purchase of materials and access to subcontractors as needed to support your mission.
For information about Dynetics OASIS awards and capabilities, visit the Dynetics OASIS website.
GSA Schedule Contracts
U.S. government customers and, in many cases, state and local government customers, may use the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) to obtain a broad range of commercially available products and services at the lowest possible price.
Benefits of Using GSA Contracts
- Presence of extremely broad scopes of work (SOW)
- Ease of use and no requirement for direct GSA involvement
- Pre-negotiated terms, conditions, and labor rates
- Quick issue of delivery orders
Who May Use GSA Contracts
- All agencies and activities in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the federal government
- Department of Defense (DoD) agencies
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency
- Mixed-ownership government corporations
- Government of the District of Columbia
- In select cases, state and local governments
Dynetics holds an 00CORP Consolidated Schedule which can accommodate efforts that fit under the Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule 871 or the Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Schedule 874V. More information about GSA’s 00CORP Consolidated Schedules can be found at the link below. Or, visit the official government sites for more information about GSA Federal Supply Service, GSA's Services Acquisition Center, Professional Engineering Services, or Logistics World Services available under this contract.
- GSA Consolidated Schedule - Schedule 00CORP
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
Professional Engineering Services:
C871-1 – Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
C871-2 – Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
C871-3 – System Design, Engineering and Integration
C871-4 – Test and Evaluation
C871-5 – Integrated Logistics Support
C871-6 – Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
C874-501 – Supply and Value Chain Management
C874-503 – Distribution and Transportation Logistics Services
C874-504 – Deployment Logistics
C874-505 – Logistics Training Services
Contract Number: GS00F045CA
Period of Performance: February 17, 2015 – February 16, 2020